The Exploreum Science Center is pleased to announce that we are working towards a June 1st opening. This reopening is based on feedback received from two public surveys we conducted in recent weeks, along with CDC and City guidelines.
Registration is open for the Exploreum’s summer camps.
Camps will begin on June 1 with the following updated procedures and guidelines:
• Drop-off is between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
• All campers will be no-contact temperature scanned on arrival each day
• Campers will have exclusive access to all exhibit areas prior to opening to the
• Class sizes will be reduced
• Camp classes and restrooms will be isolated from the general public
• Daily lunch options will be available
• Flexible pick-up times, 3:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
• Daily temperature checks and masks for all Exploreum staff
• Plastic balls have been removed from the Wharf of Wonder
• Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the building
• Frequent exhibit and restroom disinfecting
We look forward to having all of our campers back this summer for TONS of fun and educational activities.
NEW! Online registration is now live and operational. It is a new system so please pay close attention when registering. Download Camp Guide HERE or by clicking the image below.
- Click here for registration link.
- Select camp that you are interested in and fill out the required fields.
- If registering for more than one camp, select the “Add to Cart” option, enter your information, then select the “Continue Shopping” option.
- Repeat for each camp that you want to register for then, once finished, click “Check Out” and complete payment information.
- If you have any issues with online registration please contact Josie Hilton at email@example.com or call 1-251-208-6872.
Please fill out the Camp Permission Form here and have it ready when you arrive.
Exploreum membership must be valid during time of registered summer camp.