Only available during the academic school year.*
Can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. Exploreum’s Science To Go outreach has exciting programs designed to support your curriculum while making science fun for students of all ages. Whether big or small, community event, library, classroom, or beyond, our team of STEM educators will amaze with head-scratching science experiments, mind-blowing demonstrations, and dynamic lessons in astronomy, biology, chemistry, engineering, physics, and more.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits and discover special programs during this private after-hours experience. We welcome all groups and tailor the experience to fit your needs.
Please see Field Trip Guide for more information.
Overnight Explorations are from 5:00pm to 7:00am Tuesday – Thursday and 5:00pm to 8:00am on Fridays.
All Overnight Explorations must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of 50 participants
• Must be kindergarten (accompanied by a parent) or older
• Chaperones: 1 adult required for every 5 children
• Invoice must be paid in full two weeks prior to scheduled event to finalize reservations
$45 per/participant and includes:
• Two Live Science Demos
• After-Hours admission to Exploreum’s Permanent Exhibits**
• Pizza Dinner
• Continental Breakfast – $4 per/participant
• PCI Digital Dome mission based film – $5 per/participant
• Traveling Exhibit** – Call for Pricing
* Availability subject to change based on holidays, blackout dates and weather.
**Overnight Explorations do not include traveling exhibits, please call for pricing.
The Exploreum reserves the right to reject booking requests and entry into the science center should your group not meet requirements.
Contact 251.208.6892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.