Exploreum visitors can experience more than 150 hands-on science adventures in four permanent galleries: Scratch Factory, Discovery Zone, Wharf of Wonder, and My BodyWorks. Guests can also enjoy live demonstrations in the Science Squad Headquarters and in the Infirmary iHealthy Lab and see a film in the PCI Digital Dome Theater. The Gulf Coast Exploreum is also known for its acclaimed traveling exhibits. Click on the upcoming exhibits link to see which traveling exhibits are visiting the Exploreum soon.
Planning for Health and Safety Measures
It is always our policy to encourage regular hand-washing, good hygiene, and awareness, which are the center of the CDC’s guidance. When we open in June, increased health and safety measures will be in place to continue to protect our visitors and staff:
- Daily temperature checks and masks for all Exploreum staff
- Plastic balls have been removed from the Wharf of Wonder
- Climbing Castle is temporarily closed to keep the area as clean as possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the building
- Frequent exhibit and restroom disinfecting