A Unique Party Experience:
At the Gulf Coast Exploreum, we’ve got children’s birthday parties down to a science!
When you book your child’s party with us, you can relax while we do all the work. We provide themed invitation templates, a cool birthday cake, and a fun experiment to entertain the guests. We even handle the clean up! Select a party package and let us do the rest!
Fun Tip: Prior to the party, guests can purchase a gift in the Explore Station Gift Shop and our staff will have it wrapped and ready to go! The Gift Shop can be reached at 251-208-6876.
STEP 1: CONTACT OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY COORDINATOR
• Call 251-208-6880 or email email@example.com to check availability! Our Exploreum birthday parties are popular and book several weeks in advance so plan early. Full payment is required to reserve your party. Please see our cancellation information after STEP 4 below.
Available Birthday party times:
• SATURDAYS – 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00pm
• SUNDAYS – 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm
All Birthday Party’s Include:
• Private Party room for 60 minutes
• Hands on STEM program
• All-day General Admission for up to 30 guests*+ Birthday child and two adults ($320+ value)
• Dedicated Birthday Host for the duration of the party
• Themed Cake (one-half sheet) from “The Little Cake Shop” (Feeds up to 40.)
• Juice Pouches**
• Colored Tablecloths, napkins, and plates
• Themed Decorations**
* Total number of guests includes every child age 2+ and adult at the party
**No outside food, drinks, decorations or balloons are allowed. Contact us for special dietary needs and options.
STEP 2: PICK YOUR PARTY!
EXPLORER PARTY: $350 /$275 Members
Aspiring paleontologists will have the opportunity to press Dino skeletons into a sample of clay to create their own make-and-take dinosaur fossils!
Under the Sea
Dive into this fun-filled underwater theme by learning the science of deep-sea bubbles and have a blast making some of your own!
Rumble in the Jungle
Get ready for a rumble in the jungle! Make your own quicksand and learn how to escape this perilous concoction.
Do you have a budding young scientist at home? Select this theme that turns your guests into chemists and make their very own slime!
Out of this World
Shuttles, planets and more! This theme is perfect for the aspiring young astronaut. Learn the science of rocket propulsion with an out-of-this-world experiment!
ADVENTURE PARTY: $400/$325 Members
Rendezvous with an Exploreum reptile as you learn all about these cold-blooded critters. Guests will have the chance to meet and even touch one of our reptile friends that reside in our very own Science Squad Headquarters!
Extreme Science with Dr. Freeze
The birthday child and the good doctor will freeze up a batch of liquid nitrogen ice cream for guests and turn air to a solid, liquid, and back to a gas again! It’s a chilling experience!
The Amazing World of Argon the Magnificent
Enter the world of Argon the Magnificent! Guests will be dazzled with blazing magic tricks performed by Argon and the birthday child! Flame throwing, disappearing water, and explosions make this party a blast!
Pinkee Lee’s Spin-Art Party!
Are you posh enough to spin with Pinkee Lee? Come learn about the science of colors with Ms. Lee our very own Rainbowologist and create your very own personal spin art masterpiece.
Pinkee Lee’s Spa Party!
Did someone say spa time? Guests will have the opportunity to create their very own spa dough. Feel it as it bubbles in your hands. It will be a very tingling experience.
We offer special Experience birthday parties for some of our traveling exhibits.
Please call 1-251-208-6880 for our current offerings.
STEP 3: PERSONALIZE YOUR PARTY! (Tax will be added to each Add-On Option)*
• Additional Guests – $8/person
• Party Favors – $3 each
• Additional Experiment – $30
• Animal Encounter – $50
• IMAX Tickets – $6/person
• Ice Cream Cup – $1 each
• 16” Cheese Pizza (w/Pepperoni add $2) – $12 each
• All Beef Hotdogs (tray of 12) – $25
• Chips – $1 each
*All food orders must be made at least one week in advance and paid in full at time of order.
(Please include the following information: Name, Phone number, date of party and food order)
No outside food or drink is allowed. Contact us for special dietary needs and options.
STEP 4: RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is due to reserve your party and a credit card must be on file to complete your reservation
- $100 of the full payment will be a non-refundable deposit
- Your credit card on file will be charged for additional guests on the day of the event
- If you cancel your party in writing 30 days prior to your event, you will be refunded the full amount paid minus the $100 deposit
- If you cancel your party in writing 15-29 days prior to your event, you will be refunded 50% of the amount paid minus the $100 deposit
If you cancel your party within 14 days of your event, no monies paid will be refunded.